John Knight has spent a lifetime running
IT Projects, IT Departments and IT Companies.
- His speciality is in running Outsourced Hardware and Software systems for many major International clients.
- He has managed IT projects, departments and on-site teams in many famous companies, such as British Relay, John Collier, American Express, Digital Equipment (Taken over by Compaq and now part of HP), Citibank, Hoare Govett, UBS, Morgan Stanley, London Underground, Air Traffic
Control, Bank of England, PowerGen, National Power, National Grid Co,
Citibank and many more.
- He has worked all over the world on various of these projects. His biggest Software Project was across 10 countries and worth £24 million. His biggest turnkey solution for Hardware and Software Development was £7.5 million. His biggest company run, was £46 million turnover per year in 10 countries. His biggest IT Data Centre Billing responsibility was across Europe, Middle East and Africa and was for £900 million per annum. His biggest Outsourcing Business run was £30 million turnover per year.
- He was part of the team that rescued an ailing IT Company, going from £8 million in debt, purchased it a year later with a Management Buyout (MBO) and sold a year later for £8.5 million.
- Read on for more details in the detailed "About" pages, but rest assured that John Knight has delivered some critical projects in his time and can help you with yours too.